Pump Bot Telegram Automation
On this site you get detailed information on how to use the Pump Bot and how the Telegram Integration
This is the extension for the Basic Pump Bot. This allows you to buy even faster and thus increase your profits. At the same time, the risk of loss is minimized, as you are more likely to be there and thus can get out sooner. Another advantage is that the process is completely automated. You don’t have to be there any more and everything runs completely automatically with the settings you entered beforehand.
Below you see how the program looks like. Easy, clean and simple to understand without a lot of graphical user interface, which slows the bot and thus reduce your profit.
Settings for the Pump Bot Telegram
The config-file allows the user to enter different settings for the bot to their liking. The changable parameters are as follows:
- coinPair: Allow you to change the quoted coin (in case Bitcoin is not the pair used in the pump). Default value is BTC.
- buyLimit: enter the price for the Limit Buy order you will pay in relation to the current price of the coin when it is entered into the program. Eg 1.2 means you are will pay 1.2x the price of the coin to secure it.
- percentOfWallet: determines what percentage of your wallet’s BTC will be used.
- manualQuoted: enter the exact amount of BTC you want use when placing buy order. If 0 then the percentOfWallet parameter will be used instead.
- profitMargin: determines what price the coin’s sell order will be put at.
- stopLoss: sets a stop loss sell order at percentage of what you paid for the coin. (i.e. coin will automatically sell at market price if value reaches 90% of what you orignally bought at).
- sellTimerMode: If you choose True the Bot will sell after a specified time in seconds. Else you type “False”.
- time: Enter the time in seconds after which the Bot sells. Only works when sellTimerMode is “True”.
- manualSell: After the Bot bought you can manually choose when to sell everything with a Market Order. Enter “True” or “False” if you want to use this or not.
These are the new two input fields for the Pump Bot Telegram:
- TelgramChannel: allow you to change the Telegram Channel from which the coin get automatically detected. e.g. https://t.me/Big_Pumps_Signals
- SymbolBeforeCoin: When the coin is announced, there is always a certain symbol in front of the coin, this must be entered here. e.g. “#” (you can enter multiple symbols here)
And that was it. Switch on – wait – profit. Just start the pump bot, the rest is done by the bot while you no longer have to wait tense for the coin to enter it manually. After the Buy the Browser will open. Also some information are displayed like the buy price and so on. Based on the price chart and orderbook you now see, you can decide if you want to sell earlier.
The keys-file is where you enter your Binance’s API Keys. These can be found on your Binance profile. These values are required for the bot to work.
- apiKey: enter your own API key here.
- apiSecret: enter your own secret API key here.
Last but not least the license-file where you enter the License-Key you get when you purchase the Pump Bot Telegram via our Shop.
- LicenseKey: enter your purchased License Key here.
- ItemName: enter your Item Name here. In this Case it is “Pump Bot – Basic”.
Currently it is available for the Binance Exchange, but we are working Pump Dump Bots for other Exchanges too. Those are KuCoin, Bittrex, Coinbase, CoinbasePro and many more.