Pump Bot - Basic
On this site you get detailed information on how to use the Pump Bot and how the bot works
This bot has all the features you need to increase your profits: a stop loss, a take profit and a safety feature that you dont enter to late into the Pump. Additionally you have the option to buy and also sell via Market Orders after a specific time or manual through pressing any key. The required settings are entered via three text files, which are explained below.
Enter your Parameter
The config file is the most important. Here you set all parameters before the next pump. The config-file allows you to enter different settings for the bot to your liking. The changable parameters are as follows:
- coinPair: Allow you to change the quoted coin (in case Bitcoin is not the pair used in the pump). Default value is BTC.
- buyLimit: enter the price for the Limit Buy order you will pay in relation to the current price of the coin when it is entered into the program. Eg 1.2 means you are will pay 1.2x the price of the coin to secure it. If you enter a number less than 1, you will forego this security feature and a market order will be placed.
- percentOfWallet: determines what percentage of your wallet’s BTC will be used.
- manualQuoted: enter the exact amount of BTC you want use when placing buy order. If 0 then the percentOfWallet parameter will be used instead.
- profitMargin: determines what price the coin’s sell order will be put at.
- stopLoss: sets a stop loss sell order at percentage of what you paid for the coin. (i.e. coin will automatically sell at market price if value reaches 90% of what you orignally bought at).
- sellTimerMode: If you choose True the Bot will sell after a specified time in seconds. Else you type “False”.
- time: Enter the time in seconds after which the Bot sells. Only works when sellTimerMode is “True”.
- manualSell: After the Bot bought you can manually choose when to sell everything with a Market Order. Enter “True” or “False” if you want to use this or not.
After the Buy the Browser will open. Also some information are displayed like the buy price and so on. Based on the price chart and orderbook you now see, you can decide if you want to sell earlier. Below is an example of how the Bot looks like. And that’s it! You are super fast in and out of every Trade to maximise your Profits while reducing the risks and losses with this Pump Bot! So, what are you waiting for? Contact us now or buy your own Bot now like so many others did!
Currently it is available for the Binance Exchange, but we are working Pump Dump Bots for other Exchanges too. Those are KuCoin, Bittrex, Coinbase, CoinbasePro and many more.